Settings - Audio Device

Nazzareno

04-11-2019 12:43:49

In the Settings Menu I tried to enter Audio Device to check the settings.
Going down to "ADVANCE" I realized the output volume is allways at 86%, resulting in a lower output level from the loudspeakers.
I try to explain what I am meaning:

entering the advance menu a ALSA MIXER WEBUI PAGE shows a SPEAKER PLAY BCACK two cursors (Front Left and Rigth channels) the are set at 86% of max. It is the level of volume sent to the DAC of the preamp.
The system allows to change, so I set both the cursor at 100%.
It is soon evident cose the higher volume from the loudspeakers.
Exited from the page and confirmed the change and heard music for some time.
Now the level remains at maximum (100%) until thy BDP-2 is turned off. When it is turned on again, the levels above are again at 86%.

I ask Chris, is there is any reason for this? Can I do the change permanently and how?
Aslo in ADVANCE, entering USB MIXER there are two options one is that I described before with two cursor, and anothe in whic there is only only one (front left) BRYSTON CLOCK SELECTOR PLAYBACK . Can please explain the function?

Thank you and sorry for my English.....

Nazzareno

Nazzareno

19-11-2019 18:39:55

No one that can answer?.....

Lwxian

24-11-2019 03:47:00

Ha ha... I think that advance function should be a work in progress... my usb mixer only shows front left and not front right. But audio output via usb is fine.

Nazzareno

26-11-2019 10:41:36

Hi,
yes me too supposed the same....
My question however was if there is any way to adjust the output level in the SPEAKER PLAY BACK function, in which there are two cursors, for left and right channels, allways set at 86% of max.
If I try to adjust them to 100%, they remain at 100% until the BDP-2 remains on. It will reset at 86% next time it is turned on again.
I would like, if it is possible, to adjust permanently the level of the speaker play back.
Ciao

Nazzareno