S2.16

agibson8

31-08-2015 23:33:03

Hi, many thanks for all the excellent work on the BDP interface.

I recently upgraded from LL S1.48 to MM S2.05 following the .pdf that I found on line.
Works very nicely, I especially like the ability to use USB to my Arcam FMJ D33, works like a champ.

I would like to ask a few questions:
1. If I upgrade to S2.16, the currently available option, will that improve the audio play back quality relative to 2.05 ?
2. Is there a way to upgrade to S2.10 or, ..., vs. to 2.16 if that has some advantage at this time.
3. The MM S2.05 interface works fine on my HP PC from Chrome, but is not as easy to use as the old LL Mini interface was on my iPhone
- Is there a version that retains the MM functionality and has the LL Mini interface for iPhone use ???

Best Regards,
Alex

Chris Rice

31-08-2015 23:39:16

Hi Alex,

There likley wouldn't be any audible difference between the two versions. Currently we only support upgrading to the latest stable or testing release and switching between the two.

Unfortunently the "mini" version of the interface does get neglected, I was just using it today for the first time (in a long time) and noticed some issues with the playlist not displaying in he default view. What are you having difficulties with?

agibson8

02-09-2015 01:36:00

OK, MM mini, is there !, it's just a bit different than the LL mini that I had come to know.

Again thanks for the excellent work and the continuing support of these BDPs.

Best Regards,
Alex